Monday, December 19, 2011

Hot Chocolate Mousse



Dear Friends,

I present for you today, Hot Chocolate Mousse. My son Ben is definately a sweet tooth like his mother.  He set about finding another Christmas treat he could make and he settled on this one.  The place where we found the inspirational photo and recipe can be found here   Ben presented them in the dinner ware I am using for my christmas tablescape.  We hosted my mum's christmas here on Saturday and it was wonderful. We are off to my brother-in laws for Christmas day.   This chocolate mousse tastes superb.

This one looks to nice to eat.






Today I am linking too

Shabby Art Boutique                Inspiration Friday
5 Minutes Just for Me              I will be home for Christmas
The House in the Roses           Show Off Your Cottage Monday
2805                                         Potpourri Party
The Girl Creative                    Just something I whipped Up

5 comments:

  1. I love your dinnerware. That is so wonderful that your so is so into cooking. Have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how simply FABULOUS!!!!!! sending tons of holiday hugs to you and yours! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Kelly Ann!


    Thank you for sharing the season at Potpourri Friday! May you have a Merry Christmas and the Happiest of Holidays! Hoping you will make this a weekly party stop!

    I have just become a friend and follower! Hope you will do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, I've enjoyed visiting your blog this morning! Thanks so much for the sweet note! Such a treat to discover all your wonderful posts! I am obsessed with Chocolate Mousse and think I will have to treat the family to this gorgeous presentation very soon! I'm your newest follower and am so excited to find some time to explore further!!!

    XO,
    Aimee from ItsOverflowing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comments everyone! Merry Christmas.

    Ben didn't want to eat or throw out the Mousse. He was so proud of it

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete