Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Another Christmas Over


Christmas is over for another year.  

I would like to wish Everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year for 2012.

We gave the above ramekin dishes to my son for Christmas

He has asked for these dishes forever.

A taste of what is to come for 2012

Ben will be busy preparing desserts for the ramekins.

I tried to arrange them to look like a Christmas Tree.

I hope everyone had an enjoyable Christmas.

I know I did

Best wishes

Kelly

P.s  See you in 2012








7 comments:

  1. Yep, looks like a Christmas tree to me! Oh, I wonder if your son will make some great tasting lava cakes. They are quite popular in the US, it is a chocolate cake with a chocolate cream center served warm. Those Ramekins are just calling for lava cakes!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly
    Great photo of the ramekins...very festive!!
    Happy New Year to you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you pop in from time to time and check on us all. I was just dropping by to wish you a Happy New Year and thank you for visiting my place and your special comments. I look forward to engaging more with you in 2012. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kelly!

    I wish you and your family a Happy New Year!
    Filled with love, peace, health and happiness.

    Hugs, Heidi:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative! Just goes to show the most unlikely objects can create a work of art!! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Kelly,
    Happy New Year! Hope it is sparkling and full of everything your heart desires!
    Love your ramekins, I have them in white, but boy red ones are so festive!
    Thanks for your sweet note ♥
    Monica xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year to you too, love the original Christmas tree design. TFS and thanks for visiting

    ReplyDelete