Tuesday, November 9, 2010

WOYWW 10/11/10

Hi Everyone,

I am joining WOYWW  week.  If you haven't seen this blog before, make sure you pop on over and have a look around.

Well it's been a couple of Wednesday's since I have joined this blog party.   I have actually been cleaning out my craft room over the last two weeks.  I am now able to sit at the table without having anything under the table at my feet,  I am showing the create sign , as I have had part of this sign on the wall, and part fallen down on the floor.  I might feel a bit more creative now my sign is altogether and not scattered all over the place.  

Have a nice Wednesday,



14 comments:

  1. Oh what a truly delightful blog. I love your blog heading and the CREATE words are great. I think I need to make some of those big letters!The blue is so pretty.
    Moira

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the cool colors! I had to repost my link on WOYWW, too, so you made me feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous sign and love the colours.hopefully now your creative mojo will come running back to you.
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi ya
    oh i luv your fab sign, lovely card on ya desk,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x (23)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your 'CREATE' letters and your layout looks promising - love the colours. Elizabeth #63

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome back....I love that sign, very inspiring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What beautiful letters!! Such pretty inspirations you have created!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great idea to have that sign on a shelf! I also love your blog header!
    Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the lovely comments.


    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope the cleaning has gone OK. What a gorgeous piece of artwork in the CREATE. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely crafty space you have, love that card and of course your dresser, it all looks so calming in that blueish hue! Have a great WOYWW Weekend
    ((Lyn))#40

    ReplyDelete