Monday, August 30, 2010

Just Add Material

Hello

I hope everyone has had a terrific weekend. The weather here, was superb today.  I am submitting another challenge.  The challenge is for Just Add Ink. This week their challenge is to "Just Add material"  This time I am submitting a box I decorated today. The box has been decorated with scraps of material I have had  left over for the last few years.  I originally used this material to cover my daughter's chest of drawers. (Approx. 3 years ago.) The scraps of material have been in the cupboard ever since. (Just waiting for a project!) Now she finally has a matching box to sit on her chest of drawers.


Have a great evening

Kelly






3 comments:

  1. How very, very pretty, Kelly! I think it's so cool that you covered your daughter's dresser with fabric. How fun and girly and wonderful that is. And now the matching box is just perfect. Love the shabby chic, vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! That was so clever, I love how the pink pops!

    ReplyDelete