Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Getting the Feet Wet

Well it has taken me absolutely forever to get my feet wet and start blogging. I was inspired by  Jodie from Everything Vintage and her post on "How to start your own blog"  I read this post a while ago and have been going to start a blog ever since.    So here I am. I love card making, stamping, scrapbooking, and photography. I love looking at all the Crafty blogs and the Home  Decor blogs.

Thanks Jodie for the inspiration.  

Well here I am and ready to start blogging.

Kelly

P.s It's taken a couple of days of staring at this post before actually posting it. Well here goes.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your blog adventure, I LOVE your blog header...very nice.....like you I love looking at all the crafty and home decor blogs and sewing ones, too...have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Diane for you lovely comment. I like look at sewing blogs too. I admire alot of their work. I only wish I could sew! Thanks for being the first comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete